Join a “security guard” to explore the History Center after hours and search for pieces of a magical artifact that allow life-like figures to come alive every night! After completing your mission, enjoy late night snacks and a movie before “camping” in the museum’s Education Center.
- Night at the History Museum costs $40 per person. The cost includes a late night snack, breakfast, an activity patch, and next day admission.
- Night at the History Museum is for Cub Scouts, Girl Scout Brownies, and Girl Scout Juniors with adult chaperones required and siblings welcome.
- Complete the Night at the History Museum waiver (PDF) and return it to your Scout leader. Scout leaders will hand in all waivers to the History Center staff member managing the Night at the History Museum upon arrival.
Want to learn more? Read our FAQs (PDF) to answer questions such as, “What should I pack?” and “Where will we sleep?”
Girl Scout Night at the History Museum
- Friday, Nov. 17 – 18, 2017: Register
- Friday, April 6 – 7, 2018
Registration for the spring 2018 Girl Scout Night at the History Museum will open in early 2018.
Presented in partnership with the Girl Scouts of Western Pennsylvania.
Cub Scout Night at the History Museum
- February 23 – 24, 2018: Register