Winter in Pittsburgh calls for a cozy bar crawl!
The Heinz History Center, Wigle Whiskey, and the Omni William Penn Hotel are teaming up for an indoor bar crawl inside the Omni William Penn Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh.
History Center curators will share boozy historical tidbits from the museum’s newest exhibition, American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition.
Drinks and snacks are included on five stops throughout the crawl, which include:
- Wigle Whiskey Bottle Shop & Tasting Room: Pick up your drink passport and pour of Threadbare Cider
- Speakeasy: Grab a cocktail made with the Wigle Heinz History Center special release of Prohibition Rye
- Palm Court: Enjoy an Omni William Penn signature cocktail
- Tap Room: Boilermakers with Wigle whiskey
- Wigle Whiskey Bottle Shop & Tasting Room: Whiskey neat and whiskey chocolate, plus $5 off bottles of Prohibition Rye
Presented in partnership with Wigle Whiskey and the Omni William Penn Hotel.
Tickets are available through Wigle Whiskey online for $34 per person.
Your ticket includes one admission pass to the History Center to see the new exhibition, American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition, which is on display through June 10.