Who needs Valentine’s Day when you can toast to health and history with your closest gal pals on GALentine’s Day?
Join the History Center, in partnership with Pittsburgh Yoga Events, a for a fresh and fun yoga experience the day before Valentine’s Day. Sarah Reed-Lieb, certified vinyasa yoga instructor, will lead you and your friends through a 60-minute all-levels flow, with a special emphasis on heart-opening poses! Following the class, enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco, warm chocolate chip cookies, and after-hours access to the brand new American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition exhibition. If that isn’t enough, Athleta will be on hand to raffle off some must-have items for your yoga practice!
Tickets are $25. Purchase your ticket online.
- 60-minute Power Vinyasa class taught by Sarah Reed-Lieb from Pittsburgh Yoga Events
- Raffle ticket to win some must-have items for your yoga practice, compliments of Athleta
- Glass of prosecco
- Warm chocolate chip cookies after class
- A Galentine’s Day candy bar
- 10% off coupon to the History Center Museum Shop to shop for unique local gifts for your valentine
- After-hours access to the first floor of the History Center including the new American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition exhibition
Galentine’s Day attire is encouraged, so wear your purple, pink, or red, and hearts of all colors!
6 p.m. – Doors open
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. – 60-minute Power Vinyasa class
7:30 – 9 p.m. – Refreshments and after-hours access to the American Spirits exhibition