Bootleggers, flappers, and rumrunners unite for 21+ Speakeasy Socials this spring at the History Center (as long as you know the secret speakeasy password)!
Build your own specialty cocktail with the pros at Wigle Whiskey, sleuth out the answers to boozy trivia questions in a replica speakeasy, have a conversation about Pittsburgh’s alcohol history with a History Center curator, and maybe even learn a dance or two while exploring the new American Spirits exhibit. 1920s-style speakeasy garb is encouraged (though not required)!
Tickets are $12 per person and include the secret password for entry to the event (emailed ahead of time), a complimentary build-your-own cocktail experience courtesy of Wigle Whiskey, and …
- A Prohibition-era candy bar, featuring some sweets that are old favorites and others you might never have heard of
- Speakeasy-style snacks
- Boozy trivia in a replica speakeasy
- A Roaring ’20s photo booth
- A gallery conversation with exhibit curator Leslie Przybylek (March 29 and May 31 only)
- Cash bar available throughout the evening.
Tickets are $12 per person and include the secret password for entry to the event (emailed ahead of time). Purchase your ticket online.
Guests must be 21 or older to attend this program.
For more information, please contact Sam Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-454-6373.