Throw it back on select Thursday evenings in March as we celebrate the #Pixburgh exhibit with after-hours drinks, scavenger hunts, music, and fun!
- Enjoy access to the new #Pixburgh: A Photographic Experience exhibition on the History Center’s first floor
- Feed your inner child with a retro dessert table, featuring old school treats like Zebra Cakes & Twinkies
- Move to throwback music played by DJ MB in the Great Hall
- Play games from the good ol’ days like UNO, Monopoly, and The Game of LIFE
- Assemble larger-than-life-size puzzles of popular #Pixburgh photos
- Make your own #Pixburgh button
- Compete against your friends in a selfie-scavenger hunt
- Enjoy a cash bar throughout the evening
As part of the final 21+ Throwback Thursday event on Thursday, March 30, join local photographer Dave DiCello for a special gallery talk at 7 p.m. in the #Pixburgh exhibit, where his work is currently featured in the “Through the Lens” section. DiCello will talk about his experiences photographing and documenting Pittsburgh.
Admission to the 21+ Throwback Thursday evenings at the History Center is $10. A cash bar will be available. Don’t miss out on the fun – buy your tickets in advance!
Please note that only the first floor and #Pixburgh exhibit will be open during this event.
For more information, please contact Caroline Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-454-6373.
About Dave DiCello
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Dave DiCello captures the city’s breathtaking skyline views, architecture, history, and people like no other. Featured in national publications like the Washington Post and USA Today, his photos have gone viral through social media. Recently, he opened DiCello’s Gallery at Fifth Avenue Place in downtown Pittsburgh.
Enjoy a sampling of DiCello’s photographs that can be viewed in the #Pixburgh exhibition.