Photographic reproduction pricing is available upon request.
Permission to publish will not be granted until payment and appropriate forms are submitted and accepted by the Library & Archives. Requests for forms may be made to the contact above.
Permission to reproduce images or text of materials owned by the History Center (HSWP) is granted when the uses of images in publication, in any format, conform to the following terms:
1. The right to reproduce material from the Library and Archives is granted on a one-time basis only. Any further reproduction of this material is prohibited without the express written permission of the History Center.
2. Materials are reproduced for research only and may not be altered in any way or used for publication, exhibition, or any other public purpose without the express written permission of the History Center.
3. Any publication, exhibition, or any other use of material reproduced from the collection must include the following citation: Library & Archives Division, Senator John Heinz History Center, Pittsburgh, PA.
4. In requesting permission to reproduce materials from the collection as described, the customer agrees to hold harmless the History Center and its Trustees, Officers, and Agents either jointly or separately from any action involving the infringement of the rights of any person or their heirs and descendants in common law or under statutory copyright.
5. Consideration of the requirements or copyrights is the responsibility of the author, producer and publisher. Applicants assume all responsibility for questions of copyright and invasion of privacy that may arise in reproductions.
6. The reproduction in their entirety of any of the collections of the History Center is prohibited.
7. Publication fees are to be considered when printing, broadcasting, presenting, and/or displaying the reproductions publicly. Please call for fees.