Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum curators and archivists continue to seek donations of objects, photographs, and ephemera related to Western Pennsylvania sports history, including:
- Game-worn uniforms and equipment from all levels of sport
- Homemade fan materials - for example, "Terrible Towels" from the 1975 season, signs, posters, and pins from high school, college and professional contests
- Negro League materials
- Field and locker room signage, including pennants
- Pittsburgh sports trading cards, especially pre-1950 Pirates
- Home movies and photographs of local sporting events
- Audio recordings of game announcers and locker room talks
- Pittsburgh sports history books
- Area high school and college yearbooks
- Programs, score cards, and ticket stubs, especially from playoffs or other memorable games
If you have items you would like to donate, please contact Emily Ruby, assistant curator, at 412-454-6350 or email@example.com.
You may also click here to fill out an online form.