Benjamin Simon and Bernard Levy, Irene Kaufmann Settlement Collection, 1935
The Rauh Jewish Archives was founded in 1989 to collect, preserve, and make accessible the documentary history of Jews and Jewish communities of western Pennsylvania.
The Archives is supported by Rauh Jewish Archives Endowment Fund of the Foundation of the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh, the Senator John Heinz History Center, and many generous donors.
Click one of the following links to continue:
The Rauh Jewish Archives section of the Web site was developed with generous support from the Simon Hafner Charitable Foundation.