As a History Center Affiliates Program member, your organization will grow with:
- Access to the Senator John Heinz History Center’s expert librarians, archivists, curators, museum specialists, and fundraising personnel as a resource for your organization’s specific questions and needs.
- Invitations to workshops and programs, such as the annual HCAP “Growing Together” conference, designed specifically to aid your organization with all aspects of museum
and library management.
- Exciting publications, including the History Center’s Making History newsletter and Western Pennsylvania History magazine.
- Access to the History Center’s extensive Library & Archives for regional research, genealogy, and reference materials.
- Free admission year-round to the History Center and Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum for up to four persons per visit.
- Access to Smithsonian Institution resources through the History Center’s Smithsonian Affiliations program.
- A comprehensive directory keeping you closely connected to the more than 120 other HCAP members.
- HCAP “Book Nook” in the History Center museum shop - space for six copies of up to two books for consignment sales.