Enjoy one of the best cultural values in our region and receive all the benefits of the Senator John Heinz History Center and its museum system — including the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum, Meadowcroft Rockshelter and Historic Village, and the Fort Pitt Museum — and the Smithsonian Institution.
All membership packages include the following standard benefits:
- Unlimited admission — and unlimited adventures — for a year to the Heinz History Center, Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum, Fort Pitt Museum and Meadowcroft Rockshelter & Historic Village.
- Invitations to special members-only events including exhibition previews, picnics, private tours and more!
- One-year subscription to Making History quarterly newsletter
- One-year subscription to Western Pennsylvania History quarterly magazine
- 10% discount on all purchases in the History Center Museum Shop
- Discounts on tours, lectures, classes and Library & Archive services
- $4 discounted parking rate in the lot across from the History Center at 12th and Smallman Street when visiting the History Center. Members must show membership card upon entering the lot. Subject to availability.
Plus these exciting Smithsonian Institution benefits:
- Free unlimited admission to all Smithsonian Museums including the Cooper-Hewitt, National Design Museum
- One-year subscription to Smithsonian monthly magazine
- 10% discount on all purchases in Smithsonian gift shops, restaurants, catalogs, and SmithsonianStore.com
- Members-only travel programs, study tours, and special events
Purchase a History Center Membership
Please review the History Center's public membership policies before purchasing or renewing a membership. Select the level that's right for you.
There are 12 products in this category.