Celebrate Pittsburgh’s 18th century beer history at the Fort Pitt Museum with an after-hours program for guests 21+ featuring local Pittsburgh breweries.
You’ll get to enjoy:
- Beer samples from all participating breweries
- Soft baked pretzels from The Pretzel Shop
- Lantern tours of Point State Park
- A lecture on Pittsburgh’s beer history
- Open access to the Fort Pitt Museum’s two floors of exhibits
- Interacting with living history interpreters while playing table-top 18th century bar games
6 p.m. – Event begins
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. – Lantern Tour of Point State Park with Jessica Rohrdanz, environmental educator, Point State Park
7:30 – 8 p.m. – Beer and Brewing in Early Pittsburgh Lecture with Mike Burke, exhibit specialist, Fort Pitt Museum
8 – 9 p.m. – Lantern Tour of Point State Park with Jessica Rohrdanz, environmental educator, Point State Park
10 p.m. – Event ends
Please take note of the following:
- All guests must have valid ID and all guests will be carded prior to entry regardless of age.
- Guests participating in the lantern tour of Point State Park may not bring any alcoholic beverages on the tour.
Arsenal Cider House & Wine Cellar
ShuBrew Handcrafted Ales & Food
Spoonwood Brewing Company
Additional Information Regarding Events in Point State Park:
The Fort Pitt Museum’s unique and historic location inside Point State Park requires that all program guests abide by state rules while outside enjoying Point State Park.
These rules include but are not limited to:
- Possessing, selling or consuming an alcoholic beverage on State Park Property is prohibited.
- Possessing an illegal firearm or weapon on State Park Property is prohibited.
- Refer to Title 17 Rules and Regulations
For more information, please contact Kathleen Lugarich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-454-6418.