Enjoy the Fort Pitt Museum after hours with a special 21+ night, featuring local food and drink, special activities, lantern tours of Point State Park, & history trivia with Buzzworthy Pub Trivia.
Lantern Tours of Point State Park
6:30 – 7 p.m.
7:30 – 8 p.m.
Pre-registration for lantern tours is not required. Alcoholic beverages may not be taken outside of Fort Pitt Museum building.
Tickets are $25 for adults 21 years and older. Tickets for History Center members are $20.
You can purchase tickets online. Advance tickets are not required but highly encouraged. Any remaining tickets will be sold at the front desk on a first come first serve basis.
Please take note of the following:
- All guests must have valid ID and all guests will be carded prior to entry regardless of age.
- Guests participating in the lantern tour of Point State Park may not bring any alcoholic beverages on the tour.
Additional Information Regarding Events in Point State Park:
The Fort Pitt Museum’s unique and historic location inside Point State Park requires that all program guests abide by state rules while outside enjoying Point State Park.
These rules include but are not limited to:
- Possessing, selling or consuming an alcoholic beverage on State Park Property is prohibited.
- Possessing an illegal firearm or weapon on State Park Property is prohibited.
- Refer to Title 17 Rules and Regulations
For more information, please contact Kathleen Lugarich at email@example.com or 412-454-6418.