Who needs Valentine’s Day when you can toast to health and history with your closest gal pals on GALentine’s Day?
Join the History Center, in partnership with Pittsburgh Yoga Events, for a fresh and fun yoga experience the day before Valentine’s Day.
Sarah Reed-Lieb, certified vinyasa yoga instructor, will lead you and your friends through a 60-minute all-levels flow beginning at 6:30 p.m., with a special emphasis on heart-opening poses. Following the class, enjoy a moon-inspired cocktail, space-themed snacks, and after-hours access to the Smithsonian’s Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission exhibition, featuring the original command module Columbia.
Galentine’s Day attire is encouraged, so wear your purple, pink, or red, and hearts of all colors!
Your ticket includes:
- 60-minute Power Vinyasa class taught by Sarah Reed-Lieb from Pittsburgh Yoga Events
- Raffle ticket to win some must-have items for your yoga practice, compliments of Athleta
- Moon-inspired cocktail
- Space-themed snacks
- A Galentine’s Day candy bar station
- 10%-off coupon to the History Center Museum Shop to shop for unique local gifts for your valentine
- After-hours access to the Heinz History Center exhibit, Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission
Tickets are $25 each. Please register online.
For more information, please contact Sam Moore at email@example.com or 412-454-6373.