Join the History Center for a night marking 50 years since Woodstock rocked America, featuring ’60s tunes, specialty cocktails, groovy activities, and (of course) a whole lot of tie dye.
- Get your groove on with Woodstock-era tunes courtesy of DJ Stephanie Tsong;
- Grab a specialty cocktail (included with admission) courtesy of Wigle Whiskey and a 1960s-era snack;
- Tie dye a T-shirt to rock your flower power after the event (included with admission while supplies last);
- Experience the moving The Vietnam War: 1945-1975 exhibition and create your own protest button;
- Enjoy all six floors of History Center exhibitions after-hours, including Heinz, Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood, and the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum.
BRING THE KIDS!
Adults can enjoy Woodstock Night in the History Center’s Great Hall while their kids play upstairs!
Recommended for children ages 6-12, the Woodstock Kids Zone will feature fun exploration of the 1960s and include pizza, a tie-dye station, screen printing, music, and more.
Drop off your kids when you arrive, then head downstairs to enjoy Woodstock Night!
Tickets to the Woodstock Kids Zone event are $10 each for kids. Register your kids online.
For more information, please contact Sam Moore at email@example.com or 412-454-6373.