Enjoy the ultimate fan experience at the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum. Whether you’re in the pee wee leagues or a seasoned veteran, there’s something waiting for you. The Sports Museum’s interactive exhibits promise a hands-on experience to get you in the game.
Your school or youth group is invited to enjoy the many different ways to experience the Sports Museum. All programs are aligned with state academic standards and include engaging museum activities designed to appeal to a variety of learning styles and abilities.
For more information on educational programs at the History Center and Sports Museum, please visit our Education page.
The Sports Museum continues to seek donations of objects, photographs, and ephemera related to Western Pennsylvania sports history.
Possible donations include:
- Game-used uniforms and equipment from all levels of sport
- Field and locker room signage
- Negro League materials
- Home movies and photographs of local sporting events
- Audio recordings of game announcers and locker room talks
- Pittsburgh sports history books
- Area high school and college yearbooks
- Programs, score cards, and ticket stubs, especially from playoffs or other memorable games.
If you have items you would like to donate, please contact Emily Ruby, assistant curator, at 412-454-6350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.