The Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum is a “museum within a museum,” located on the second and third floors of the Heinz History Center. The museum is open 361 days a year and closed on New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
History Center and Sports Museum: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily
- Adults: $18
- Senior Citizens (62+): $15
- Retired & Active Duty Military: Receive $2 off of admission
- Students with a valid school ID: $9
- Children ages 6-17: $9
- Access card holders: $1 (can be used for up to four admissions)
- Children ages 5 and under: Free
- History Center Members: Free
The Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum, History Center, and Detre Library & Archives are fully accessible. A limited number of wheelchairs and baby strollers are available to visitors on a first come, first served basis. Sign language interpreters are available for tours and programs with advance notice to ensure availability. To schedule a sign language interpreter, please contact Maggie Satler, group tour coordinator, at 412-454-6304 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The History Center welcomes all visitors requiring the assistance of service animals.