Sip on sparkling spirits and have a roarin’ good time at the 20th Annual History Uncorked, Pittsburgh’s premier party for young professionals, presented by BNY Mellon.Heinz History CenterHeinz History CenterfalseMM/DD/YYYY
Sip on sparkling spirits and have a roarin’ good time at the 20th Annual History Uncorked, Pittsburgh’s premier party for young professionals.
Presented by BNY Mellon, History Uncorked: Roaring ’20s is inspired by the History Center’s upcoming exhibition, American Spirits: The Rise and Fall of Prohibition, which will step back in time to an era of gangsters, flappers, suffragists, bootleggers, and real-life legends like Al Capone and Carry Nation.
The event will offer a silent auction, an evening of great food from Pittsburgh’s hottest local eateries, delicious drinks from Wigle Whiskey and Penn Brewery, and more:
- Attempt to break out of a pop-up escape room, courtesy of The Imaginarium
- Snap speakeasy selfies in a ’20s-themed photobooth
- Enjoy live entertainment by The Boilermaker Jazz Band
- Show off your best moves with DJ Mad Maxx and the always-popular fifth floor dance party
- Explore six floors of engaging exhibits, including American Spirits and the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum
Channel your inner Gatsby and come dressed to impress in 1920s-inspired attire!
Guests must be age 21 and over to attend and must provide ID at door.
Admission & Tickets
Tickets for History Uncorked: Roaring ’20s are on sale now. You can purchase both general admission and VIP tickets online.
General admission tickets cost $65. (Tickets are $75 at the door the night of the event.)
VIP tickets cost $110. (VIP tickets are advance sale only.)
General Admission Tickets Include:
- Admission to the History Center & Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum
- Two drink tickets (and a cash bar)
- Activities including pop-up escape room and fifth floor dance party with DJ Mad Maxx
- Complimentary food and beverage samples from local restaurants
- Delicious munchie bars courtesy of Common Plea Catering
- Chance to win fabulous prizes at the Silent Auction
VIP Tickets include all General Admission perks above, as well as:
- Admission to a private VIP pre-reception with open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres from 6 – 7 p.m.
- Complimentary, preferred parking
- One year membership to the History Center, including an e-magazine subscription
- … and more!
For more information, or to become an event sponsor or vendor, please or contact Angela M. Gaitaniella at email@example.com or 412-454-6405.
History Uncorked is an annual fundraising event and proceeds support the educational programs and services of the Heinz History Center. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Guests must arrive before 10 p.m. on Feb. 16, 2018 to be granted admission into the museum for the event. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and may be sold out once capacity is reached. Guests must be 21 years of age or over.
Federated Investors, Inc.
Reed Smith LLP
Shamrock Building Services
Burns & White
Alihan’s Mediterranean Cuisine
Black Forge Coffee
Common Plea Catering
Crystal on Penn
Dive Bar & Grille
Jenny Lee Swirl Breads
Mezza Luna Cafe
Shiloh / Harris Grill