In-Kind Donation Request
Please complete and return the form below for consideration of your request for in-kind donations.
In-Kind Donation Guidelines
The Senator John Heinz History Center supports other Western Pennsylvania non-profits in their fundraising efforts when possible. To that end, we have set aside a specific number of in-kind donations each year for local non-profit fundraising events. If approved, your organization will receive four passes good for admission to the Senator John Heinz History (a $60 value). Requests for cash donations will not be considered. Due to the overwhelming volume of requests received by the History Center, notice will only be sent to those who have been approved for donation. Due to IRS regulations, the History Center does not donate to individuals or political organizations.
Criteria for Donations
- All donation requests must be made in writing using the donation request form available online.
- All requests must include all required information. Requests with missing information will not be reviewed.
- Requests must be made at least 30 days prior to the date of event.
- The History Center will accept one donation request per organization per calendar year.
- The organization must be located in Western Pennsylvania.
- Walk-in requests, and requests made over the phone or via email will not be considered.
- Donations are made solely at the discretion of the History Center.
In-Kind Donation Requests
"*" indicates required fields