History Uncorked: We Love The ’90s
Pittsburgh’s #1 party for young professionals is back!
Now in its 26th year, History Uncorked: We Love The ‘90s returns to the Heinz History Center on Friday, March 8, 2024. Join us for a night of ‘90s nostalgia filled with the freshest beats from DJ Bonics, a totally dope dance party, delicious bites and drinks from local restaurants, a silent auction that’s all that and a bag of chips, throwback karaoke, arcade and video games from the ‘90s, and so much more!
Co-chaired by Chancelor Humphrey and Cody Baker, History Uncorked is an evening to network, celebrate, and unwind with friends and peers while exploring the History Center’s award-winning exhibitions.
Dress to impress in your best ’90s style – think slip dresses and platforms, flannels and combat boots, and Starter jackets and kicks so clean the Fresh Prince himself would do a double take.
All attendees must be over 21 years of age. Valid ID is required for entry.
VIP tickets for Uncorked are now sold out.
General Admission Tickets (7:30 p.m. Entry):
• Admission to the History Center & Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum
• Two drink tickets (and a cash bar)
• Delicious drinks from PA Libations and Penn Brewery
• Chance to win fly prizes at the Silent Auction
• Food stations from local restaurants like Bar Marco, Betsy Ann Chocolates, Bigham Tavern, Burgatory, Cilantro & Ajo, Dive Bar & Grille, Eddie Merlot’s, Fl.2 / Fairmont Hotel, Hyeholde Restaurant, Sienna Mercato, Sullivan’s Steakhouse Pittsburgh, and Wildwoods Craft Kitchen and Catering.
• Entertainment & Activities include:
– 5th floor dance party featuring DJ Bonics
– Live music with DJ Cake in the Great Hall
– ‘90s themed photobooth
– Throwback karaoke
– 90s arcade and video games courtesy of Next Level Gaming LLC
– Admission to six floors of award-winning exhibitions and collections, including the Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum and Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood.
– …and much more!
VIP Tickets (6:30 p.m. Entry, Advance Sales Only) – SOLD OUT
VIP ticket holders receive all benefits of general admission, plus additional perks including:
• Admission to a private VIP reception from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• Heavy hors d’oeuvres and open bar with Penn Brewery, PA Libations, Wigle Whiskey, and Threadbare Cider
• Live music from Cam Chambers
• One-year membership to the History Center and our family of museums, complete with year-long benefits and perks
Thanks to the 2024 History Uncorked Committee:
Cody Baker, Co-chair (left image)
Chancelor Humphrey, Co-chair (right image)
History Uncorked is an annual fundraising event and proceeds support the educational programs and services of the Heinz History Center. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Guests must arrive before 10 p.m. on March 8, 2024, to be granted admission into the museum for the event. Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and may be sold out once capacity is reached. Guests must be 21 years of age or over. Valid ID is required for entry.
Wine & Spirits Sponsor:
VIP Spirits Sponsors:
Betsy Ann Chocolates
Cilantro & Ajo
Common Plea Catering
Dive Bar & Grille
Fl.2 / Fairmont Hotel
Sullivan’s Steakhouse Pittsburgh
Wildwoods Craft Kitchen and Catering
Silent Auction prizes from*:
Amy L. Walsh – Hypnotherapy & Life Coach
Bark & Gold Photography
Buhl Mansion Guesthouse & Spa and Tara – A Country Inn
Burgh Bits & Bites Food Tours
CBS Pittsburgh KDKA-TV
Connor Kelly Photography
Etage Athletic Club
Steel City Brand
The Dog Penn
The Library on Carson
The Skin Center
Threadbare Cider & Wigle Whiskey
Women Who Rock
Neighborhood Prize Packages
*check back often for updated participating restaurants and silent auction contributions!
Interested in sponsoring Pittsburgh’s #1 party for young professionals? Please contact Angela at email@example.com for sponsorship information and more details, or commit today by using this link.