Dozens of local food and drink vendors will be on site to share delicious (and FREE!) samples of their tastiest food and drinks – plus activities for the whole family to enjoy will be set up throughout the museum!
Watch live cooking demonstrations from local culinary personalities in our kitchen classroom, try tasty bites from the region’s finest purveyors and eateries, and learn more about Western Pennsylvania’s culinary history throughout our six-floors of exhibitions.
From savory to sweet, there is something for everyone at the tastiest food expo in ‘tahn!
The Hometown-Homegrown™ event (including food samples and activities) is included with regular History Center admission and is free for History Center members. Join as a member today! Admission includes access to all History Center exhibitions.
You can purchase admission in advance online.
Live Cooking Demonstrations in Weisbrod Kitchen Classroom (third floor)
- 10:30 a.m. – Learn to Make Multi-Use Dough with Chris Fennimore of QED Cooks
- 12 p.m. – How to Craft a Holly Jolly Holiday Charcuterie Board with Megan McGinnis (The Cheese Queen)
- 1:30 p.m. – Learn to Bake Homemade Biscuits and Jam with Jessica Brewster of Batch
Artisan Talks in Campbell Gallery (fourth floor)
- 11 a.m. – How to Create a Fall Floral Centerpiece for Your Holiday Table with Armful of Flowers
- 1 p.m. – Exploring the Top 5 Myths of Olive Oil with the Oakmont Olive Oil Company