Join us as we celebrate History Uncorked: Out of this World, Pittsburgh’s #1 party for young professionals on Friday, Feb. 15, 2019 at the History Center!
Now in its 21st year, History Uncorked is an evening of fun and discovery featuring:
• Great food and drinks from local hot spots;
• Live performance by The Uptown Woods;
• A fifth-floor dance party hosted by DJ Bamboo, with pop-up performances from Mars Jackson throughout the night;
• The chance to win fabulous prizes at the Silent Auction with a special appearance by Tall Cathy;
• Photos with your friends in a photobooth courtesy of MaxxBooth;
• Tarot card readings by Rebecca Bloom and Diana Paar and astrological readings by Alicia Hull of Tides of Io;
• And more space-themed activities throughout the History Center’s five floors of engaging exhibitions!
This year’s can’t-miss event falls on the final weekend of the must-see exhibition, Destination Moon: The Apollo 11 Mission, from the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum.
Cocktail attire or your best space-inspired outfit is encouraged!
Guests must be age 21 and over to attend and must provide ID at door.
Admission & Tickets
General Admission Tickets cost $65 and include:
• Admission to the History Center & Western Pennsylvania Sports Museum
• Two drink tickets (and a cash bar)
• Complimentary food and beverage samples from local restaurants
• Delicious snack bars courtesy of Common Plea Catering
• Chance to win fabulous prizes at the Silent Auction
• Activities including tarot card readings, the fifth-floor dance party hosted by DJ Bamboo and pop up performances by Mars Jackson, live performance all night long from Uptown Woods, stargazing at circumpolar constellations and asterisms like the Big Dipper with the Carnegie Science Center’s Buhl Planetarium
• … and much more!
VIP Tickets cost $110 and include:
• Admission to a private VIP pre-reception with open bar and heavy hors d’oeuvres from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• One-year membership to the History Center, including an e-magazine subscription
• All benefits of General Admission
• … and more!
Sponsors and Featured Restaurants
Are you interested in supporting History Uncorked? For more information, download details about Uncorked sponsorship.
Are you interested in being a featured restaurant at History Uncorked? Download details about becoming a featured restaurant and the contribution form for more information.
For more information, or to become an event sponsor or vendor, please or contact Angela M. Gaitaniella at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-454-6405.
History Uncorked is an annual fundraising event and proceeds support the educational programs and services of the Heinz History Center. Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable. Guests must arrive before 10 p.m. on Feb. 15, 2019 to be granted admission into the museum for the event. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and may be sold out once capacity is reached. Guests must be 21 years of age or over.