The Fort Pitt Museum is open year-round except for closures on New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
The Fort Pitt Museum will temporarily close from Jan. 1 – 31, 2020 for exhibition upgrades and maintenance. It will re-open to the public on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Adults: $8
- Senior Citizens (62+): $7
- Retired & Active Duty Military: Receive $2 off of admission
- Students with a valid school ID: $4.50
- Children ages 6-17: $4.50
- Access card holders: $1 (can be used for up to four admissions)
- Children ages 5 and under: Free
- History Center Members: Free
Visitors to Fort Pitt Museum can present proof of admission at the Heinz History Center to receive reduced admission. Offer valid same- and next-day only. The admission fee paid at Fort Pitt will be applied toward regular admission at the History Center.
Additionally, visitors paying full admission at the History Center can present proof of admission to receive free same- and next-day admission at the Fort Pitt Museum.
For more information about planning your next visit, please contact the Fort Pitt Museum at 412-281-9284.